Friday, July 16, 2010

Lack of Posts

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to send an update on things here at the blog. There haven't been many posts lately and there are few reasons for that: 1) I had family obligations for a fair bit in June; 2) I've also been working on some larger projects and; 3) lately I've been sicker than a dog that's eaten chocolate ice cream, and it may take a  real long while to get 100% healthy again.

However, I do have a couple of posts that I need to write up. I may just do one post and combine them, but I'm not sure yet. If separated, one post will be a 'Gunks post and the other about Acadia, which started off great and, if I didn't wisen up five days later and get myself to the emergency room, could have ended much worse than it currently has. At the moment, however, my illness (or better yet the combination of the illness and the medication) is making me rather loopy in the head.

Still, there are posts to come, I promise. Just have patience.

Thanks,

Greg

No comments: